Name: Matt Adler
Born:8 December 1966
Profession: Movie Actor
Height: 5 Feet 7 Inch
Early life: Matthew D. “Matt” Adler, simply known as Matt Adler, was born on December 8, 1966. He is from Los Angeles, California.MattAdler has appeared in several teen movies in the 1980s, including Teen Wolf in 1985, White Water Summer in 1987, North Shore in 1987 and Dream a Little Dream in 1989.
MattAdler is working on recording additional dialogues for feature films. He has also appeared in several movies and television series such as Shattered Vows in 1984, Trapper John M.D. in 1985, ABC Afterschool Specials in 1990, Feel Safe in 2000 and many others.
Career:His performance in Flight of the Navigator in 1986, Dinosaur in 2000 and Chronicle in 2012 earned him wide appreciation in Hollywood. Similarly, Matt Adler has worked on various projects during his entertainment career. In 2015, he was seen in the romance of Chris Evans Playing It Cool. His absorbing work is always respected in the film industry.
Family Introduction:MattAdlerwas married to actress Ria Pavia from 1993 to 1995. MattAdleris currently married to actress Laura San Giacomo. He is a close friend and former roommate of actor George Clooney.
Personal Life of Matt Matt Adler: The current wife of the actor Adler is Laura San Giacomo. Laura is an actress by profession. The duo married in 2000 and live together in the San Fernando Valley.
Matt Adler was before married to actress Ria Pavia. They married in 1993 and divorced after two years of relationship in 1995.
Matt Adler Movies:
- Pat, Shattered Vows
- Lewis, Teen Wolf, Atlantic
- Carly Mills
- Chris, White Water Summer, Columbia
- Rick Kane, North Shore, Universal
- George, “Titan Man,” Amazon Women on the Moon, MCA/Universal
- Dan, Doin’ Time on Planet Earth, Warner Bros. Home Video
- Dumas, Dream a Little Dream, Vestron
- Don, Nowhere to Run, Concorde
- Wayne Hopkins, Diving In, Skouras
- William Stacey, Young Goodman Brown
- Automated dialogue replacement (ADR) voice, Born Yesterday
- Titus, Teresa’s Tattoo, Trimark
- additional voice, Color of Night
- ADR voice, Destiny Turns on the Radio
- ADR voice, Celtic Pride
- ADR voice, Phenomenon, Buena Vista
- Amos, Quiet Days in Hollywood, Kick Films
- Alan, The Peacemaker, United International Pictures
- Member of ADR loop group, A Simple Plan, Paramount
- ADR voice, Playing by Heart, Miramax
- Member of loop group, Election, Paramount
- ADR voice, Stir of Echoes, Artisan
- Bar guy, Kilroy
- Springsteen, It’s a Shame about Ray
- Additional voices, Dinosaur, Buena Vista
- Voice, Fail Safe, CBS
- Hollywood Palms
- Final Fantasy
- The Day After Tomorrow
- Ice Age