Name: Jerry Adler
Born:4 February 1929
Marital status: Married
Born country:Brooklyn, NY
Father name: Philip Adler
Net Worth:8 million U.S dollars
Height and weight:height Unknown & weight Not Available
Family Introduction: His father, Philip Adler was a general manager of The Group Theatre in New York.
Early life: Jerry Adler was born in Brooklyn, New York, son of Pauline and Philip Adler, who was general manager of the Group Theater. He was raised in an observant Jewish house.
Jerry Adler Career
started his acting career as a stage manager in 1951, working on productions such as Of Thee I Sing and My Fair Lady, before becoming Production Supervisor for The Apple Tree, Black Comedy / White Lies, Dear World, Coco, 6 RmsRiv Vu. , Annie and I remember mom, among others.
Jerry Adler first film direction was Words and Music with the help of Sammy Cahn. Jerry Adler also directed the revival film My Fair Lady, the film made him be nominated in the Drama Desk Award. He also directed the work Checking Out in 1976, and the unfortunate 1981 The Little Prince and the Aviator.
Jerry Adler is best known for his role as Herman “Hesh” Rabkin in The Sopranos, Howard Lyman in The Good Wife, Lieutenant Al Tischler on Hudson Street, and Mr.Wicker in Mad About You. Jerry Adler has been featured three times in Northern Exposure as Alan Schulman, the old rabbi of Joel Fleischman, a neighbor of the neighborhood, seen in visions. Generic Jerry Adler such as The Public Eye, Manhattan Murder Mystery and In Her Shoes.
See Also More Actors Pictures & Their Biographies below.
- Jensen Ackles Actor Biography
- Rapstar gg allin funeral & net worth
- Casey Affleck Actor Director Biography
Personal: For 24 years in Connecticut, he and his wife Joan Laxman, a psychologist, have been married for over 20 years. They have a child, Laura Adler.
Jerry Adler Stage Works
- Stage Manager:
- Of Thee, I Sing, Broadway production, 1952
- My Fair Lady, Broadway production, 1956
- Lunatics and Lovers, Broadway production, 1964
- The Girl Who Came to Supper, Broadway production, 1964
- Oh! What a Lovely War,Broadway production, 1964
- Director: see Dave chappelle net worth
- All My Sons, Lenox Hill Playhouse, NY, 1957
- Fun City, Broadway production, 1972
- Good Evening, Broadway production, 1973
- Words and Music, John Golden Theater, New York City 1974
- My Fair Lady, Broadway production, 1975
- We Interrupt This Program, Broadway production, 1975
- Hellzapoppin, Broadway production, 1976
- Play Me a Country Song, Virginia Theater, NY, 1982
- Mort, Exclusive,1992
- Murray, The Odd Couple: Together Again,1993
Aftershock: Earthquake in New York,1999