Danny Aiello Best Actor Biography
Name: Daniel Louis Aiello, Jr.
Born: 20 June 1933
Age: 86 years
Marital status: Marriage
Born country: Manhattan, New York
Father name: Frances (Née Pietrocova)
Net Worth: estimated net worth of $ 3 million
Height: 6 Feet 3 Inch
Father: Daniel Louis Aiello, Sr.
Mother: Frances Pietrocova
Wife: Sandy Cohen (m. 1955, three sons, one daughter)
Son: Danny Aiello III (stuntman, b. 27-Jan-1957, d. 1-May-2010 pancreatic cancer)
Son: Rick Aiello (actor, b. 21-Sep-1955)
Son: Jamie Aiello
Daughter: Stacy Aiello
Early life Danny Aiello:Danny Aiello was born on 20 June 1933 and it her born on 68 street Manhattan to Italian American parents. His father left the family while his mother was blind and Danny Aiello has condemned the fact to date.After moving to the Bronx at the age of seven, he attended James Monroe High School and served in the military for three years. He then worked as a union representative and in a comedy club to help support his family.
Career Danny Aiello: Danny Aiello first role was played in 1973 as a baseball player in the baseball drama titled Bang the Drum Slowly. The sponsor: Part II also depicted him in 1974, when he led Defiance in 1980.
He then appeared on hit movies like Once in America, Broadway Danny Rose, The Purple Rose of Cairo and Radio Days between 1984 and 1987.
The Ruby biopic interpreted him as an assassin, Jack Ruby, while he played the role of a big political coup in the movie City Hall. He has also appeared in the independent feature film Dolly Baby in 2012 and Brooklyn Lobster.
Danny Aiello has also appeared in several Broadway productions such as Gemini, The Floating Light Bulb. Hurly Burly, The House of Blue Leaves and in Off-Broadway productions like The Shoemaker.
Personal: Danny Aiello had five siblings. Danny Aiello studied at James Monroe High School. The actor married Sandy Cohen in 1955. The couple has four children: Jamie, Rick, Stacey and stunt/actor Danny Aiello iii who died in 2010 after suffering from pancreatic cancer. In 2014, Danny Aiello published his autobiography titled “I only know who I am when I’m someone else: my life in the street, on stage and in the movies”.
Danny Aiello iii: Danny Aiello III is the son of Danny Aiello and he is an American stuntman, stunt coordinator, director and actor in the film and television fields.
Danny Aiello Movies
- Bring Me the Head of Mavis Davis (1997) as Mr. Rathbone
- The Last Don (1997) as Don Domenico Clericuzio
- A Brooklyn State of Mind (1997) as Danny Parente
- Wilbur Falls (1998) as Phillip Devereaux
- Mambo Café (2000) as Joey
- Dinner Rush (2000) as Louis Cropa
- Prince of Central Park (2000) as Noah Cairn
- 18 Shades of Dust (2001) as Vincent Dianni
- Off Key (2001) as Fabrizio Bernini
- Mail Order Bride [de] (2003) as Tony Santini
- Zeyda and the Hitman (2004) as Nathan
- The Fool (2005) as Voice of the Dummy
- Brooklyn Lobster (2005) as Frank Giorgio
- Lucky Number Slevin (2006) as Roth
- Last Request (2006) as Pop
- A Broken Sole (2006) as The Shoemaker
- Harry: A Communication Breakdown (2009) as Narrator
- Stiffs (2010) as Frank Tramontana
- Dolly Baby (2013) as Tony Lanza
- Henry & Me (2014) as Dr. Acosta (voice)
- Reach Me (2014) as Father Paul
- The Neighborhood (2017) as Joseph Donatello